Musculoskeletal disordersTogether in every effort
Science serves your will
At THESEUS Rehabilitation Center, patients in Daily Care follow a personalized rehabilitation program designed by the team of physical therapists and is implemented by certified therapists.
The treatment plan includes individual sessions of ergotherapy, hydrotherapy, physiotherapy, psychological support, nutrition, and innovative acupuncture and prolotherapy treatments.
The goal is to regain mobility, relieve pain, ensure functional ability, and train the patient to meet the demands of their daily activities.
- Orthopedic procedures
- Knee – hip conditions
- Knee – Hip osteoarthritis
- Shoulder, wrist, elbow tendonitis
- Neck pain, cervical syndromes
- Back pain, Sciatica
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain syndrome
AREAS OF ACTION:
- Upper extremity mobility
- Improvement of upper extremity skills
- Lower extremity mobility
- Reduction of muscle pain
- Increase in muscle tone
- Improvement of balance
- Improvement of coordination and walking
- Training in daily activities
Improvement of self-care
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST